About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
We work & play. Try to divide our time with our 4 grandbabies. We dearly love each of them.

Creative space

Blogging is what you do when one just simply wants to relax.

Go ahead take a look and be inspired.

Monday, September 29, 2008

What would you do if your husband brought you home these things?

No cost here, if ya want it come & get it.

One could at least imagine them painted.
Could you envision them as dust bunny collections?I will hold them for you if you would like to come and remove them from the premises.
They will be free just not free of dust. 

5 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

No thanks my dear my dust bunnies do not like company.

AG said...

Oh my, I'm sorry Mom :(

Poor Daddy thought it was 1987 again. It is a great start to your Yard Sale!!!

Jenny said...

Ohhhh Daddy.......Please tell me you didn't hurt his feelings! You claim to love junk.....

King Family said...

Jenny please don't hurt daddys feelings, bring the truck and pick out your favorite.

AG said...

We all make me laugh!! :)
Hey, I hope this stuff is not some of the treasures you would like to trade!! :):)

I could just come over an "OOPPPSS!!!" all ove it :)

What a Star

What a Star
I'm definitely posing here

Stylin&Profilin

Stylin&Profilin
Adorable

Just another photo session

Just another photo session
My mom loves me soooo much

We even do holidays

We even do holidays
You have to if you want something for Christmas

How it all happened is such a blurr

How it all happened is such a blurr
From a princess to a queen

It's a wonderful life

It's a wonderful life
Beauty Queen

Being cooperative here

Being cooperative here
I have on my pop a bead necklace